Go Green Solutions is a manufacturer of energy-saving solid-state LED lighting.
Our product offerings target replacement LED tubes for existing fluorescent fixtures…
- Manufactured in the United States, our UL certified LED replacement tubes reduce energy consumption from traditional fluorescents from 50% to 75%.
- Electricity savings provide a return on investment typically in under 2 years.
- Patent pending design gives the Go Green tube total recyclability!
- Full spectrum Daylight balanced provides improved light environment. “Never Hits the Landfill” Tubes are re-used when burned out!
- Longer life reduces re-lamping & maintenance costs!
Solid-state lighting that replaces incandescent and fluorescent bulbs with light-emitting diodes can reap enormous savings in cost, natural resources and pollution.
Go Green Solutions is proud to be the first company in the United States to receive the UL listing on the 4’ T8 light tube.
Our product, made in the US with patent pending replaceable end caps, means the first ever reusable light bulb! With NO UV rays, EMF, or recycling costs it is a direct retrofit replacement for the fluorescent 4’ T8 light tube with NO BALLAST REQUIRED!!!
Contact us or a local dealer for a tour of your facility so we can help you to lower your energy cost by 50 to 75% and realize energy savings immediately.